Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

25 Week Checkup

Not much to report again today....another week down!  All babies looked good and were very active during the ultrasound.  Baby A's heart rate was 143 and Baby B and C both had heart rates of 150.  They have all changed positions since last week and are all head down at this time...although their position seems to change on a weekly basis.  My cervix length is down to about 3.8 cm.  This is the first time that it has been below 4 cm, which makes me somewhat nervous, but the doctor says that all is still good and he is not the least bit worried about it.

My blood pressure was OK at this visit (130/90), but I have noticed that my blood sugars are starting to creep up on me.  The doctor said that this was to be expected as we go further into the pregnancy and that the insulin amounts will probably have to start being increased fairly soon.

We got a couple of decent pictures today, but Baby C was facing away from us so we couldn't get any good shots of her.  The pictures we did get were pretty fuzzy, but there was a cool one of all three of them together.  However, my camera batteries have died so I'll try to get them posted later in the week.

I did get to enjoy two delicious Thanksgiving dinners during the week while I laid on the couch which was pretty nice. I also enjoyed some quality Black Friday shopping on the computer from the comfort of my own bed. 

I guess that's about everything.  Looking forward to another week of laying around, cooking babies, and sleeping 10+ hours a day.  Might as well enjoy it while I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment