Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

5 month Weight Updates

I just realized that I forgot to include weight updates in my 5 month update from a couple of days ago.  So, as of 5 months 3 days, their weights are as follows:

Ava:  12 pounds 8 oz. - gained 1 lb. 8 oz. this month - 12th percentile
Lia:  16 pounds 8 oz. - gained 1 pound 10 oz. this  month - 84th percentile
Mya:  14 pounds 13 oz. - gained 1 pound 3 oz. this month - 34th percentile

So, I think that I had written down the wrong info last month when I thought they said Mya was in the 65th percentile.  I think it was more like the 35th or so according to my internet growth chart:

 http://www.infantchart.com/

Is Lia ever going to slow down!?!  84th percentile!  They are all eating pretty close to the same amount these days...if anything, Lia eats less because she always sleeps through the night, so the other girls often get one more bottle than she does.  Yet, she continues to pull ahead on weight.  Mya has stayed at about the same percentile, so she is growing steadily, and Ava keeps getting further up onto the growth chart :)

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that my 34 week preemies would weigh this much at 5 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment